Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My Week 6/3/9

I've decided I'm going to buy a bottle of Jameson's and sit in the house and write and get trashed for the rest of the week. That sounds like fun and will probably be more productive than the so called planning I've been doing to get my work done. Today I got up (at 11a) with good intentions and now it's 4 and I've been taking quizzes in Facebook with my little sister all day. I apparently must fuck off the first 4h of my day no matter what time I get up. So, now I'm gonna go get that bottle, a $5 foot long, see if they have any Sedaris in the biblioteque and come home and hit it.

I have a column/ review that I gave myself a deadline for. WTF was I thinking? They didn't ask for anything but I've volunteered it. I think I wanted to show my go-gettitiveness. But now I've boned myself. I'm gonna watch The Day the Earth Stood Still with the little wooden boy and write something about it. Shit, I need a drink.

No comments: