Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Synchronized Swimming is the shit

Man, how do these little dudes do that? Do they live inside of each other's minds? Do they have to sleep together in a cocoon like pre-butterflies? That spinning and hitting at the same time is just amazing.

But I've gotta tell you, those Canadian girls were thick as hell. I would have gone into their lockers and took their clothes if I was there. But their Canadian athletes, so I'm sure it would be all sweatpants and ugly shoes.

Oh, my favorite quote from the woman's freestyle relay was:

"And she's one of the best breaststrokers around." Tee Hee. That made me laugh out loud and wonder if they have any idea how idiotic they sound.

As for gymnastics, what can I say? That little Sacrimoni girl needs to be on suicide watch cause she didn't make one HUGE mistake that literally cost them the gold- BUT 2! She looked like she was about to lose it on camera. That's too much pressure for little girls, but we're Americans and while we like to coddle, we also like to criticize. And no they're no Dream Team. No Nadia's, No Kerry's, No Dominique's. A bunch of weird looking little dudettes who have destroyed their young bodies and will never recover from the punishment they've suffered. No boobs for you ladies. You'll never have the smoky quality of my voice unless you smoke as much as I do... but I doubt you could keep up. I have breasts... and a period. Bye- Bye period and children ladies. I hope it was worth it for a silver medal.

No comments: